Meritage Homes - Buyer beware of Meritage and their awful quality & customer service
Built the Lenox model in the kellswater bridge neighborhood in Kannapolis, NC.All ceilings look awful builder says it's just "critical lighting" issue and not the bad dry wall- also see seams on walls.
All baseboards down steps cracked and separated from wall, closet had unknown small leak for months created mildew because they hit water line when installing shelving. Our biggest complaint and concern is the bad grading and improper installation of condensation lines causing nothing but mud and standing water on entire one side of house. Builder told us during our final walk through he was concerned about this being an issue & it would need to be fixed by meritage if waters stayed for more than 48 hours after rain. Finally met with landscapers 8 months later , they confirmed this was poor grading and poor installation, they said they told builder this too as the 3 of us were standing there!
Scheduled to have repaired, day of job landscaper showed up with builder representative yet nothing was done. Two days later got email saying it was our fence causing all the flooding! This is a complete lie and no way caused by our fence. They just don't want to pay for correcting the issue they created.
I would never ever recommend meritage.They are liars!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife & I had a "Signature Collection" Hanover home built in North Florida 2006. Since that time, among several "punch list" problems such as poor quality drywall and electrical..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Ordered 12 dozen red roses, 6 pink roses w/daisies in clear square vase with teddybear on behalf of my daughter's bf to my daughter & grandbaby (he is overseas). ..."
- "Yesterday I was to have a package delivered. I was at work so they left a slip on the door. I signed the slip and put it back..."
- "Ordered headlight housings as a gift. Got them a few weeks before birthday. Installed within days. Rains a week or so later and what do you know but the light..."