1.8
Turnaround Time

Built the Lenox model in the kellswater bridge neighborhood in Kannapolis, NC.All ceilings look awful builder says it's just "critical lighting" issue and not the bad dry wall- also see seams on walls.

All baseboards down steps cracked and separated from wall, closet had unknown small leak for months created mildew because they hit water line when installing shelving. Our biggest complaint and concern is the bad grading and improper installation of condensation lines causing nothing but mud and standing water on entire one side of house. Builder told us during our final walk through he was concerned about this being an issue & it would need to be fixed by meritage if waters stayed for more than 48 hours after rain. Finally met with landscapers 8 months later , they confirmed this was poor grading and poor installation, they said they told builder this too as the 3 of us were standing there!

Scheduled to have repaired, day of job landscaper showed up with builder representative yet nothing was done. Two days later got email saying it was our fence causing all the flooding! This is a complete lie and no way caused by our fence. They just don't want to pay for correcting the issue they created.

I would never ever recommend meritage.They are liars!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "fix the yard". This person is overall dissatisfied with Meritage Homes and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about meritage homes customer care at Meritage Homes was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Meritage Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Meritage Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Meritage Homes?

Comments

Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States #1297970

Had VP of warranty at my door at 9am the day after review all issues fixed and have it in writing to prove it.