Meritage Homes - Buyer beware of Meritage and their awful quality & customer service
Built the Lenox model in the kellswater bridge neighborhood in Kannapolis, NC.All ceilings look awful builder says it's just "critical lighting" issue and not the bad dry wall- also see seams on walls.
All baseboards down steps cracked and separated from wall, closet had unknown small leak for months created mildew because they hit water line when installing shelving. Our biggest complaint and concern is the bad grading and improper installation of condensation lines causing nothing but mud and standing water on entire one side of house. Builder told us during our final walk through he was concerned about this being an issue & it would need to be fixed by meritage if waters stayed for more than 48 hours after rain. Finally met with landscapers 8 months later , they confirmed this was poor grading and poor installation, they said they told builder this too as the 3 of us were standing there!
Scheduled to have repaired, day of job landscaper showed up with builder representative yet nothing was done. Two days later got email saying it was our fence causing all the flooding! This is a complete lie and no way caused by our fence. They just don't want to pay for correcting the issue they created.
I would never ever recommend meritage.They are liars!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Ordered 12 dozen red roses, 6 pink roses w/daisies in clear square vase with teddybear on behalf of my daughter's bf to my daughter & grandbaby (he is overseas). ..."
- "Ordered headlight housings as a gift. Got them a few weeks before birthday. Installed within days. Rains a week or so later and what do you know but the light..."
- "Yesterday I was to have a package delivered. I was at work so they left a slip on the door. I signed the slip and put it back..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."