1.4
Turnaround Time

I strongly recommend you not buy from Meritage.I bought a home from Meritage in Gallatin, TN.

In my opinion, I don't know how anyone (especially Meritage), could claim they build a quality home. I've owned mine for about a year and a half and have had: 1. Water flowing into my garage during medium to hard rain periods; 2. Shower flooring cracking up and sinking in; 3.

Bathroom floor grout cracking quite a bit, they came out and did some work and said it should be fixed now, but there is quite a bit of grout cracking again. Their vendor said if this occured again they would come back out and fix even if it was 2 or 3 years later with Meritage agreeing yet Meritage has told me it's no longer their problem and so far their vendor, Metro Carpets in Nashville hasn't even returned my calls that began almost a week ago. 4. Metal on exterior of house warped and had to be replaced which took months and months to get them to fix it right.

5. Grout Cracks all around master bath tub. 6. Water leaking thru 2nd floor ceiling because something on roof wasn't done properly; And much, much more.....

They sent vendors to my hone who said they spoke no English and Meritage warranty personnel repeatedly lied to me to the point where I tried to remember to record their house visits just to have proof of the interaction.This is my 5th new home and by far the worst quality I've experienced.

Review about: Meritage Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Meritage Homes?

Comments