Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector.Meritage refused and cancelled contract after holding us in contract for 10 months without delivering the contracted property.
Faulty repairs, denial of inspection and 5 closing dates they couldn't make due to holes in soffit, brick veneer; and unfinished interior items to include plumbing hanging out of the wall in one of the bathrooms.
Tried to force us to accept the house with walls unfinished, paint in the carpet.The house looked horrible.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "DON’T DO IT FOLKS, DON’T BUY FROM ADAMS!! I wish I would have spoken to people who currently own and live in an Adams Home before I bought. I am..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "BEWARE!! They issued us a seasonal ticket telling us they would replace our driveway and our walkway in the spring well knowing we would be out of warranty. Today I..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "PLEASE do not go to this salon even if you have to cut your own hair! I went in based on an add which portraits this salon as one of..."
- "The Biscayne Commons parking lot in front of the Publix Supermarket is always full of vagrants and panhandlers. Every time I shop there I am constantly harassed by panhandlers and..."
- "Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.Our experience with Plano Floors and More was the only bad experience we had during our home remodeling. The good news though is..."