Turnaround Time

I bought Meritage Homes in Raleigh NC, but have hard-time for my house maintenance with Meritage Homes, I submitted my request , no one respone back to me.If you buy Meritage Homes, you better to be ready to correct their faulty by yourself.

I have problem with my front yard which was crashed one year ago, I submitted warranty request, and their warranty epartment avised me to wait until annual home check in Dec, during annual check, I requested to have front yard issue fixed, but their warranty department explained to me , it is better way to wait the weather getting warm, right now the weather is warmer , I submitted request again, but one week past, no one care about it, their company warranty deparmtnet 'phone has been disconnected, I am unable contact them , I called their their maint office at 877-275-6374 via their URL https://www.meritagehomes.com/ phone number, someone from their main office tried to bridge me to Raleigh customer care department, unfortunately their main office got same errors, "the phone number in their raleigh office has been disconnected and no longer in service ".

they told me, they will have customer care manager Douglas Wilson call me back regarding the issue, but so far, no one call me back, no one respone back my problem. My neighbor bought his hourse one year earlier than me, he told me not to expect to have Meritage Homes to fix your problem, try to fix the issue by your own.

he said he did all maintenace by hiring the contract.he told me that Their customer care manager Douglas never care our customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional management and does not respond request in timely mannor. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of meritage homes customer care. Meritage Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meritage homes customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Meritage Homes.

Had an Experience with Meritage Homes?

Comments